- Year of construction
- number of manuals
- stop action mechanism
- 477 cm
- 275 cm
- 221 cm
The organ built by Flentrop in 1955 was moved to its present location by Verschueren in 1976, adding the Subbass 16 '. The manual is still firmly attached to the pedal.
The instrument is in good condition, but should be overhauled if implemented.
Sales on behalf of the customer
Location: near Arnhem / Netherlands